Friday, August 22, 2014

Thank God for the Crazy

You know that sound that you make when you're going a wee bit crazy? A sort of cross between the ringing noise from cartoons and the oncoming sound of a train? That's been my last few days. After my fourth phone call on my lunch break (which btw, is the quietest part of my day) I was wondering why God let me have such a busy life. And then I heard His laughter. 
 
If I wasn't at the end of my rope and tired and overwhelmed I wouldn't notice the quiet that will come when I'm out tonight; I wouldn't remember the peace that I feel when I sit alone in the chapel; I wouldn't miss the freedom of not having a cellphone. And then I am reminded of how very blessed I am.
 
So thank God for your crazy; He's reminding you of your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment