Monday, August 04, 2014

I Solemnly Swear....

My Mother always told us that we needed to use our gifts from God. Then she told me that I could be very frustrating at times- like I had a gift.  Now that I'm older I realized that the two are really very connected.
 
I spend a great deal of my time calling doctors offices, hospitals, post offices, and insurance companies. I hound people until they give me the paperwork I need to help the people I'm supposed to help. On more than one occasion I've been described as annoying. I may be consistently polite and sweet tempered, but I never forget what any person I talk to promises to do for me. And this drives them crazy because THEY forget.
 
And today I realized something- I can still use my gifts. I solemnly swear to be a nuisance for the greater Glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment