Sunday, July 29, 2012

Have you noticed...

When it's time for Gabbie to leave the house...
"NO GABBIE!!! DON'T Leave!!!!! STAY with ME!!!!!"

When it's time for Mama to leave the house...
"No MAMA!!! DON'T leave me with Gabbie!"

When Gabbie decides to stay home.
"NO GABBIE!!!! I don't WANT you here!!! Go AWAY!!!!"

When Jim walks into a room...
"Oh my favoritest Jimmy, Jim, Jim, Jim!" 

When Jim leaves a room...
"Oh my FAVORITEST Jimmy, Jim, Jim, Jim!" 

When Jim is just in the room...
"Get out of the way you stupid CAT!"

When Gabbie is gone all weekend...
"GABBIE!!! Go AWAY!!!!"

When Gabbie walked down to the mailbox and back...
"GABBIE!!! I missed you SOOOOO MUCH!" 


When Jim is in the way...
"Move you STUPID cat!"


When someone in is in Jim's way...
"WHat!?! I didn't see him?"


When Gabbie falls asleep...
"GABBIE!!!! Come out and PLAY with me!!!! I NEED to be with YOU!!!!!"


When Gabbie is WIDE awake...
"I don't want to be around you Gabbie.  Find your own thing to do."  


I guess what I'm trying to say is... I don't think the world is what she thinks it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment