Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Things I should be doing

Yes, I am writing a blog post on things I should be doing... namely because I miss writing for my blog... and I don't want to get started on my to do list... *



Organize my closet

Pull out my winter clothes

Put away my summer clothes

Make my bed

Sleep

Take dress up clothes off my bed so that I can make it

Organize my desk

Hang my hats back up

Do my laundry

Clean out my car

Practice music

Look up fun recipes for dinner

Take off my nail polish and trim my nails (possibly repainting them afterwards)

Put in earrings (possibly even put on makeup)

Eat

Finish the two scarves that I started making... three months ago

Plot world domination

Find cat; do not kill; silence

Apply to more jobs

Write another chapter- pick a book; it doesn't really matter at the pace I'm going

Finish reading Dracula

*At least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment