Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Odious Vehicle of Choice

So there has been lots of discussion of late concerning my new car. Don't get me wrong, I encourage people talking about me- I rather like it- but I thought I should spend a few minutes talking about my first few days talking about my new car that has merited more discussion than any of my previous accomplishments of the last few months, which include my graduation from college, my cross country move, and my best friend's marriage. Wow... Gabbielady needs a period... or a semi colon. Anyways, my car.

I got the car two weeks ago- it's a PT Cruiser and it's white. We named it Benny... cause it's small and white... sorta like the Pope. In continuing wtih the Disney tradition he is also named after Benny from the Disney classic, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" It's a 2008, so relatively young, has excellent consumer reports, and safety ratings, and has a backseat, which means I can transport small people with relative ease. It also has working windshield wipers, radio, and air conditioning. This makes it three steps up from any car I was looking at/was driving recently. It's an awesome car. It is a safe car. I like my car- it's bordering on obsessive. And it's MINE!!!! I don't have to share it with ANYONE!!!!
By the way, the only part of my car I do not like is the odious detail that some people are of the opinion that it is not safe. I got it blessed (and got soaked in the process, thanks Matt) so stop worrying- if I die I'll go straight to heaven in a small car named for the Pope and with a name like that St. Peter will let me right in. ;)
The license plates arrived today and they're pretty awesome. Anyways, that's my thought and I'm sticking to it. No one else's opinion matters, however this is not to say that I will decline anyone else approving and standing in awe of my car. Like I said, I like my car.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your car. It is cute and nice, and suites you remarkably well.

    ReplyDelete