Sunday, November 27, 2011

You just can't make this stuff up

For anyone in need of a laugh... consider my week...

1.) Jonathan asked me the other day, "Which is older- God, Papa, or nothing?"
Of course I answered, "God."
He snickered and replied, "No, the answer is nothing- cause nothing is older than God."

2.) My goddaughter Maria, who claims to have attained seven years of age, tried to feed her fish chocolate today.  Fortunately my Father and her Mother attempted a rescue mission but failed as one (or both) of them dropped the fish down the garbage disposal.  He was later rescued via a spoon and my father's fingers, while my Mother, my Uncle, and at least one of my brothers watched on helplessly, holding their sides with laughter.

3.) Thoughts on Thanksgiving and the mass production and encouraged obesity of turkeys for the sole purpose of eating them.  Anything that says, "gobble, gobble, gobble" deserves to be eaten.

4.) My other goddaughter- Irene- tried to wear my three inch heal, goth boots up the stairs.  When I caught her she said, "Look!  I'm Gabbie!  Howdy, howdy, howdy!"

5.) When attempting to diet one should always consider listening to the post mortem, embalming techniques as described by the four-year-old.  (btw- I'm not sure if it's spelled "mortem" or "mortum" or any other way because spell check continuously corrects it to be "moron.")

6.) When walking into the movie theatre to see the new Muppet movie, I lost two little girls who were too busy pointing out that there is a poster of Darth Maul, and screaming, "IT'S GABBIE!!!!"

7.) I am currently stalled on my last two scarves because the cat decided to get entangled in them some time in the last twenty four hours... Maybe I should just stuff Jim and give him to the kids instead of making them scarves?

8.) And if you still need a laugh... just consider the new Twilight movie, resting assured that a new book spoiler will be out soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment