Saturday, March 12, 2016

Let it go

When you are really, truly, angry with someone, is it really such a bad thing if you tell them.  The caveat is that whether they are truly apologetic or imply that this is really your fault for expecting too much, you must let it go. This is something that I feel is a lesson that God keeps teaching me. Over and over again. I won't go into the specifics as the what but I'm putting it behind me.

But, if it were to come up again, and the situation were to repeat, is it a problem, to redo what they did and then respond that they didn't seem to think it was a big deal when it happened to me?

Again, this is why God keeps teaching me the first lesson, to let it go. Fortunately, I have a new husband who encourages me to let things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment