Friday, January 21, 2011

What It Actually Said

Few people understand why I am usually in a good mood, and even fewer know why. The simple truth is that I am dyslexic (joy). Consequently I read things wrong all the time. This usually makes me laugh as I recheck what I read and compare the two. Thus I create "WHAT IT ACTUALLY SAID"



It said "PSM Pantry"
I read "PMS Pantry"

(It made way more sense to donate to that one.)

What he said "Soccer for life."
What I heard "Sucker for life."


What it said was "Royal Port Rush Drive"

What I read was "Royal Pain Push By"



What she said was "Better to be a little over dressed than a little underdressed."
What I heard was "Better to be a little over dressed than a little undressed."



What it said was "Loveless sinners"

What I read was "Lifeless suckers"



What he said "Salve mundi."
What I heard "Salty Monday."


What it said "Excorcising demons"
What I read was "Excercising demons."

What it said was "The catchiest song"

What I read was "The catechesis song"

What's better is I blinked and read "The catiest song"

No comments:

Post a Comment