Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Fare thee well, good bloggers

As some of you may know from various other forms of communication, much has been altered in my life of late. Soon I will be made godmother (again) to one of my female cousins. My last day at the worst job I've ever had is fast approaching and so I am filling out many new applications. I am going to Virginia to visit my best friend for a week. And in one more addition to my very busy lifestyle, I am writing NaNo WriMo. For those of you who are not familiar with this, let me explain. The idea is to put aside the month of November and write a few thousand words every day put towards a book that (theoretically anyways) might be finished in one month- hence National Novel Writing Month. It's a great scheme and along with all the other great changes in my life, the weather is changing and I'm making cookies today. Due to all these changes I am taking a sabatical from my much neglected blog. I will write one more post before I give it up for the month but don't expect any fabulous discussions for a while. I'll miss you.

2 comments: